Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Official: A Nugg Doctor Group Outing

(Boulder-CO) It's official! March 10th for the Nuggets @ Spurs has been decided on for the first ever Nugg Doctor public game viewing. The event will be held thanks largely in part to the ESPN Zone in downtown Denver serving as our gracious host. I can not think of a better place other than the Pepsi Center itself to watch the Nuggets take on the Spurs in game that could have major playoff implications.

This incredible screening room is where we will be holding the event to ensure everyone has a great view of the game! I will be there with a laptop to publish in-game thoughts, comments, and pictures, so let's get a great group together to eat, drink, and to rally around the Nuggets with prizes for Nuggets trivia, great seats, and a great atmosphere! Click here to learn more about the event or you can email me (the info is in the profile) with any other questions you would like to know more information about.

Go Nuggets!

11 comments:

folkart4 said...

I hope to make it for no other reason than to watch the game with some NBA fans in Denver. This town has proven to be very weak when it comes to passion for the game.

BTW, what are your thoughts about the Nuggets making a push for Kurt Thomas. I really think they need some muscle to back up Melo and AI. He is one legitimate force in the middle that can be had. I'd give up a first round pick to get him from Seattle, and we'd be able to play with all the teams in the West.

Unknown said...

This sounds like a great night. I'll definitely be there. The only place better than being on my couch watching the Nuggs would be to be with the one and only Nugg Doctor @ ESPN Zone!!

Anonymous said...

I should be there. Look forward to meeting and talking with some fellow Nuggets fans. It'll be good to put a face with some of the frequent commentors too. Hell of a nice place to watch the game from the looks of it -- never been there, so it'll be a new experience for me.

Anonymous said...

Kurt Thomas is now a Spur. Instead of him possibly helping us, now he's our mortal enemy. That however means that they are out of the Artest sweepstakes, so our chances just got bigger... and we might be able to get away with just Eddie and a 1st rounder now that the bidding has died down for Ron-Ron...

Nugg Doctor said...

I'm glad that we are starting to mount in numbers! Seriously though, the ESPN Zone is quite possibily the best place to watch a game other than the game itself. The food is great, the seating is amazing, and the atmosphere is second to none. A lot of really cool stuff is in the works to so bring a friend, the significant other, or a Spurs fan and let's let the good times roll!

Thanks for reading,

The Nugg Doctor

Hoops Honey said...

I can't wait this event sounds awesome. I'm so excited to see the ESPN ZONE it will be my first time but I hear it's great there, and I will finaly be able to meet the one and only Nugg Doctor my friends and I will definetly be there. Go Nuggets!!

Harris said...

oh no! doc, im gonna be out of town. hopefully this becomes a regular thing...

Nugg Doctor said...

That's too bad, harris. I knew a few of the regulars were not going to be able to make it, but I'm sure this is going to be a big success and will look into more of these kinds of opportunities.

Thanks for reading,

The Nugg Doctor

Nugg Doctor said...

I can't wait to meet you, hoops honey.

Thanks for reading,

The Nugg Doctor

Geerten said...

Hey Doc, would love to be there, but unfortunately I won't be able to make the 16-hour, $2000 one-way-trip. Know I'd be there fo' sho' if I'd be livin' any closer to Denver.

Go Nuggets!

Nugg Doctor said...

No problem, geerten. Hold things down for the Nuggets wherever you are!

Thanks for reading,

The Nugg Doctor