Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nene Had a Tumor


(Boulder-CO) It is being reported in the Denver Post that the medical reason Nene was unable to play in the last two games was due to a tumor that was removed on Monday in a Denver hospital. It is not being said where the tumor was located or if it was cancerous in nature, but Nene's medical team will discuss what to do next after getting test results expected by the end of the week.

In this time of recovery, The Nugg Doctor and its readership hope for nothing but a healthy and full recovery for Big Brazil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nene's always such a positive guy, and I wish him the best in his recovery and future health. I hope he can get back to the court soon, but his health is the biggest concern. Here's to seeing that beaming smile back in the lineup soon.

Jucick said...

Hi, I liked your blog, let's exchange links. I've already placed yours on http://footballimo.com/ Contact me via e-mail jucick[at]gmail.com