Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NBA Blog Previews the Pacific


(Boulder-CO) Here are some of the best NBA previews you are going to find for those of you on the left coast who worship the sun out there in the Pacific division. Don't sleep on the competition, Nuggets Nation!


Golden St. Warriors

Golden State of Mind



Los Angeles Clippers

ClipsNation.com



Los Angeles Lakers

Forum Blue & Gold

With Malice



Phoenix Suns

Bright Side of the Sun



Sacramento Kings

Sactown Royalty



Archives

CelticsBlog NBA Page





1 comment:

breatnyS said...

Good defense by the Los Angeles Lakers drama boys, if only we could patch up the difference, this will be a Los Angeles good season. They are running, switching in defense, rebounding see those efforts. We don't have yet the Lakers team down.

I which I could see some Lakers games live. I was looking for tickets all the good seats on ticketmaster were taken I had to check broker. And man you don’t want to do that especially for the Los Angeles Lakers. Thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site

http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/LosAngeles-Lakers-Tickets/index.php.

I like slam dunks that take me to the hoop my favorite play is the ally-hoop,
I like the pic n roll,i like the given goal its basketball yo, yo lets go!
Go Lakers Go!!!