Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What's Next on The Nugg Doctor

(Boulder-CO) This off-season I will be continuing to follow all the news concerning the Denver Nuggets, (much like last off-season), and for those of you who have just started to read this column there are a couple of other staples of The Nugg Doctor that you should be aware of. First, I write a special line of articles titled, "Historical Glimpses", where I like to commemorate players from eras past in hopes that young hoop aficionados can connect with the great ball players of older generations. Some of my past Historical Glimpses can be read here, courtesy of www.hoopsaddict.com. I will be writing at least one of these articles a week and I am always up for suggestions as to who should be the next installment. Second, I will hopefully be bringing in some larger media types to discuss differing opinions about what this franchise should do during the summer in hopes of finally making it out of the first round. Third on the list of things that I cover is the FIBA games of which Team USA Basketball will be competing and of which Denver's own Carmelo Anthony should play a critical role in. And finally, I will be hopefully working with the other same great blogs and companies that I did last off-season as we slice, dice, chop, and mince these Denver Nuggets in hopes of somehow understanding what this team is all about and where they are headed in the 2007-08 season and beyond.
So stay tuned Nuggets fans, there is still a lot of basketball going on at The Nugg Doctor!

2 comments:

Sean T said...

What's up Nugg Dr.,
How about a historical glimpses article on one of my favorite players from back in the day (it's just a coincidence most of them are former Sonics, I swear).... like "Slick" Watts (the 1st player to fashionably adorn a headband), Tom Chambers, "Downtown" Freddie Brown, Lenny Wilkins, Nate MacMillian, Tyrone "Muggsy" Bogues, Kevin "KJ" Johnson, Earl "the Goat" Manigualt, or, perhaps maybe even a Kurt Rambis profile!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Yep.... Lookin' forward to that Rambis profile! He had the killer shades!!

Nugg Doctor said...

Thanks for the ideas, sean! Today's glimpse is of Artis "The A-Train" Gilmore. I hope you enjoy it and be sure to check back for more HG's throughout the offseason. I guarantee that some of your favorites are going to be immortalized!

Thanks for reading,

The Nugg Doctor