Monday, April 23, 2007

I Hear a Lot of Crying

(Boulder-CO) There is so much belly-aching going on over last night's beating the Nuggets put on the Spurs that I felt I would leave it up to the Nuggets Nation that reads this blog to submit links to the crying of which can be found from every corner of the Internet. It should be a fun way to savor the moment, so get those links in, damn it! I'm not going to be happy unless this comment section blows up.
Oh, and I have a hit counter too, so don't think for one minute that I don't know you're reading!

4 comments:

ThaAnswer said...

From what I've seen they're taking it surprisingly well. Let's see how that changes when we take game 2...


http://www.poundingtherock.com/

Geerten said...

You mean cry-baby stuff like this??

Unknown said...

hmm, I'm a Spurs fan who writes a Spurs blog and the first thing I did this morning was post a congrats thread over at NuggetsHoops.com. Hell I even made someone a Carmelo Anthony sig over there...anyway, Nuggets played a good game, AI looks unstoppable and Nene did well on Duncan. I'm hoping for a game 2 win by the SPurs but no crying here. As Kobe once said, the playoffs don't start until you lose a game.

drumdance said...

Today (Tuesday) on the Fan Scott & Al interviewed PJ Carlesimo. He said a couple of times that the Spurs were not complacent or caught off guard, which he said was probably the case two years ago. He said they just got outplayed.

He was rather emphatic about this. He said it's not a team that they have to worry about motivating. They are made up of professionals who've been there before. He didn't think Duncan was calling a meeting to try to rally the troops. They know what they have to do.

On TNT the other night both Barkley and Magic commented that they thought the Nuggets would win the series, and specifically that the Spurs have no answer for Nene. Go Nuggets!