Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bird Watching: Chris Andersen Update

(Boulder-CO) I couldn’t believe my eyes this morning when I started to read my daily rounds on www.lowpost.net. The report by Ben Maller is from an article in The Times Picayune and states that Chris “Birdman” Andersen may be back with the Hornets if all goes smoothly with NBA officials in January.

You may or may not be familiar as to why the Birdman is no longer currently in the NBA, but I highly suggest you give my "Broken Wings" article a read to gain some perspective on the story. Chris was a very exciting player in his short stint with the Nuggets and gained a cult-like following with the Nuggets Nation.
I still extend the best of luck to the Birdman in hopes of one day seeing his high-flying game once again in the NBA. Just as long as he doesn’t enter anymore contests (I kid, I kid)!


No comments: