Wednesday, February 7, 2007

This is Just a Tease

(Boulder-CO) Aside from covering all that is All-Star Weekend, I am also excited to announce that some big-time sports personalities have agreed to sit down and let me pick their brain in the form of an interview. I am not going to tell you who they are just yet, but let’s just say that one of them is about as close to the organization as one could be without wearing a jersey and the other is one of the biggest local sports personalities on both TV and radio!

We will be talking about the Nuggets so far this season, where the team is right now, and where both of my interviewees think that this team can be come late April. Both are candid personalities and I am very excited to sit down with both to get different opinions from two very accomplished media colleagues. Should be fun, so be on the look out.

No comments: