Thursday, February 22, 2007

My First Inside Look

(Boulder-CO) This afternoon I will get my first inside perspective on the Denver Nuggets. I am excited to announce that arrangements have been made for me to attend the Nuggets practice today at Pepsi Center. I am not exactly sure what all will transpire, but this is definitely a major step in the right direction as for where I eventually hope to be whether it is with this blog or in another journalistic capacity. After today's workout, I will be recounting what occurred and offering some perspective from a vantage point few ever get to see, so be sure to check back later for the goods. This should be very exciting.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Have fun, dude. If you could grab me one of Eduardo Najera's socks, then I'd be able to complete my shrine...

JM said...

Congratulations Nugg Dr! That has got to be a dream comp true for you. We're looking forward to your report!

Nugg Doctor said...

Thanks guys. Be sure to check back for a summary of today's practice.

Thanks for reading,

The Nugg Doctor