Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tootin' My Own Horn!

(Boulder-CO) Sometimes as an aspiring writer you have to toot your own horn and when I was looking at my refering links today I found an opportunity to do just that! The good folks over at www.USAToday.com have linked my article on the bipolar disorder I have with Allen Iverson potentially coming to Denver. The link is http://blogs.usatoday.com/sportsscope/. Not much, but hey, at least someone in the main stream is acknowleging what is going on around here.

4 comments:

nanananana said...

toot toot DR, love the bi-polar post and USA Today thought it awsome too! Nice going!

gucchi said...

USA Today! Wow Nugg Dr~you are BIG time! Congrats!

Seth said...

Good stuff buddy. I got linked to by a U of West Virginia message board disgruntled over the Knicks' "Take Me Home, Country Roads" remix...so you should probably still stand in awe...

Big ups.

Nugg Doctor said...

Seth,

That is quite a feat all in itself! Keep up the good work over there on your site.

Thanks for reading,

The Nugg Doctor