Saturday, December 30, 2006

This is Just a Warning

(Boulder-CO) I will be traveling north for the New Year’s festivities and am not 100% sure if Big Elk Mountain will have Altitude Sports and Entertainment on the satellite dish. I think it might, but… you never know. In any event, I will not have internet access except for on my smart phone so any Nugg Doctor updates, if there is any, will be short and sweet. I wish everyone that has read, and or continues to read, The Nugg Doctor a very healthy, happy, and above all safe New Year with nothing but well wishes from yours truly. It has been a special run in 2006 and 2007 promises to be even more amazing.

I will post a game recap upon my return and business will return to usual. Go Nuggets!
PS- If you look right in the middle of the moutain there is a small tan rectangle that I am pretty sure is where I'll be!

No comments: